Allstate is a mobile application from one of the world's largest insurance companies from the USA. Thanks to its user-friendly interface, you can pay for the policy, buy insurance services, file claims, and report an insured event in a few clicks. An American insurance company has developed this mobile application to ensure that customers have quick access to their services and do not waste time traveling to the office. All you need to do is to check the menu for available policy types and make a purchase by making a payment via bank card or personal account.
Allstate mobile application is available on smartphones and tablets with iOS and Android operating systems. The current version of the app takes only about 70 megabytes of memory on your device. Feedback from users confirms that Allstate functionality is stable even on iOS 9.0 and Android 5.1 or higher versions.
The interface of the Allstate mobile program is as intuitive and straightforward as possible. The menu visualization is made in the insurance company's corporate colors: blue and white. For some users, the web design of the application seems too simple. It is true, but in a concise menu, it is easier to find the right section or information. All buttons and parts of the menu are displayed correctly and without errors.
The main functions of the Allstate mobile application:
- Communication with your insurance agent;
- Familiarization with the proposed types of insurance policies for real estate, cars, and health;
- Buying insurance policy;
- Notification of an insured event.
With the Allstate mobile application, you can access your insurance policy from anywhere in the world. And if necessary, you can immediately contact a manager for advice or assistance. When notifying about an insured event, all you need to do is to take a photo of the damage and fill out a questionnaire directly in the mobile application.
Besides, while using the services of the insurance company, points are accumulated. Bonuses are spent on discounts when buying an insurance policy or a gift.
The mobile application was developed for the clients of American insurance company Allstate, so the access to the functionality is free. There are no built-in purchases or paid subscriptions in the program.
The Allstate developer managed to make the functionality of the mobile application as convenient as possible. Not every insurance company has its program for purchasing and tracking insurance policy on a smartphone or tablet. Despite the modern interface, Allstate has no glitches and failures on iOS and Android.
- Chase Mobile Chase Mobile Chase Mobile is a mobile application for iOS and Android operating systems. JPMorgan Chase developed it. The program for smartphones and tablets is a mobile bank with the help of which account payment... 2020-06-30
- Hello Neighbor Hello Neighbor Hello Neighbor is a quirky horror game, in which you must be a stealth guru. Filled with mystery, intrigue, spine-chilling moments, and riddles, Hello Neighbor invites the bravest players to unravel t... 2019-07-26
- Tubi - Free Movies & TV Shows Tubi - Free Movies & TV Shows Tubi TV is an application allowing you to watch TV series, movies, and shows for free on the go. This streaming can be a worthy alternative to Netflix but without any subscriptions and payments. It is... 2019-07-26
- Netflix Netflix Netflix is a subscription service providing access to streaming movies and TV shows on various mobile devices. You can watch movies and listen to the news on the go now. I know that this is not the on... 2019-07-26
- Google Chrome: Fast & Secure Google Chrome: Fast & Secure Chrome is probably the default browser of 2019; I’ve seen it on PCs and Macs, leaving Edge and Safari abandoned. And on my phone, it’s among the most frequently used apps. Whoever minds, w... 2019-05-29
- YouTube YouTube YouTube is the main video hosting of today, and it remains the king of the hill, despite numerous rivals. Its mobile app delivers full YouTube experience to your smartphone or tablet. Interface 9/1... 2019-05-29
Subscribe to my blog to get new app reviews faster